Imagine this: you sit down at your laptop to start typing a blog post and nothing… and I do mean nothing comes to mind. No matter how hard you want to start typing a post, it just doesn’t happen. Hello Writer’s Block. Writer’s Block happens to the best of us, here are a few blog post ideas that could help you on your off days. …
01. Pictures from a place you’ve traveled
02. A week in pictures
03. Lessons learned from a life experience
04. If you could do one thing in this life that you haven’t done so far, what would it be and why?
05. Blogging tips
06. Skin care routine
07. Top 5 favorite products
08. Tutorial on a current makeup trend
09. Favorite makeup look so far and the product used
10. A beauty secret
We’ve all had days were inspiration to write a post just isn’t there no matter how hard we try. I hope the ten blog post ideas help or at least set you on track for a new idea. What are some post ideas you have to share for fellow bloggers who having a bit of a brain freeze?