First off, Happy Thanksgiving my loves! For those of you who celebrate this holiday I hope you were able to celebrate with lots of good food and good laughs with family!
Moving on to the other things, I have one word to say...
Last Wednesday, September 9th, was my birthday and I'm still excited. I thought I would do a different type of post today; since I turned 23, I want to share 23 facts that relate to my life & some of my experiences so you all can get to know me better.
What I've learned at 22
1. Sometimes people walk out of your life
with no explanation; let them!
2. You can be your own worse enemy;
negative thoughts can kill your self esteem. STOP IT!
3. Don’t ever compare your life to someone
else's; nothing is truly what it seems from the outside looking in
4. Anything you put your mind to, you can
5. It’s okay to have bad days; you’ll
appreciate the good ones so much more...